Via the www.indianbluejeans.com website of United Brands B.V. privacy-sensitive data are processed. This information is called personal data. We consider careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Any changes and / or changes to the website may result in changes to this privacy statement.
In our processing we comply with the requirements of the privacy law. That means, among other things, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through our privacy statement;
- try to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for the set purposes
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our instructions;
- respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete.
In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We advise you to read this statement carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on May 20, 2018.
Use of personal data
When using our website, you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. Personal data are collected by us in different ways. For example, you can order items through our website, where we ask you to provide us with some personal details to complete the order.
You can also create an account on our website to see your orders. Also when viewing our website on various devices such as a smartphone, a tablet, or a computer, etc., personal data are collected.
It is also possible that you approach us with questions and / or complaints by mail, e-mail or telephone. We will contact you in that case to handle the question or complaint. Finally, it is possible that we collect data from you by means of competitions, and other actions you have participated in, or if you have participated in a giveaway from one of our media partners,
In addition, data can also be collected via social media channels (such as Facebook and Instagram), for example when you contact us to ask questions. In that case, we only use your account name so that we can respond to your message.
When you use our website, we can process the following data of you (also depending on the data you enter yourself by placing an order, participating in giveaways or by creating an account):
- Name and First Name (s);
- billing address;
- Date of birth;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Technical data of the equipment you use (for example from your smartphone / laptop / tablet, such as IP address, MAC address and the software used;
- Your surfing behaviour on the website, including mouse and click behaviour and the duration and time of your visit on our website;
- Payment details;
- Purchase history;
- Login details of your account.
The above data is used for the following purposes:
• to offer you the possibility to order articles via our website and to make use of all functionalities and services on the website;
• to process your order and inform you about its progress;
• to communicate with you by sending digital newsletters and / or mail;
• to offer you personalized advertisements and content on the Indian Blue Jeans website and third party websites based on your interests and your (online) purchase history;
• to send you personalized newsletters based on your interests and your (online) purchase history;
• to process your data for possible participation in giveaways and other actions, so that we can reach you when you have won something;
• to answer your questions or to handle your complaints via social media, e-mail, by mail or by telephone;
• to improve (at an individual level) our website, the range and our services. We do this on the basis of: your preferences, executed market and customer surveys and the use of our website by visitors;
Indian Blue Jeans collects and processes these Personal Data, which are provided by the visitor / customer at the conclusion of the agreement, permission or justified interest.
The provision of these Personal Data for the benefit of a purchase is compulsory and a necessary condition for entering into an agreement with Indian Blue Jeans. If this information is not provided, Indian Blue Jeans may not be able to fulfill the obligations that we have under your agreement or we can not properly enable you to meet your own obligations.
Your data will be kept for up to seven years after making a purchase for analysis purposes and commercial purposes such as repeat purchase suggestions.
Provision to third parties
Indian Blue Jeans will in certain cases, if necessary for the implementation of the purposes included in this Privacy Statement, transfer personal data to third parties.
- Couriers and postal companies for the delivery of your order;
When the product is purchased online also:
- Hosting party of the website including the developer;
- Payment provider, for taking care of payments and refunds;
Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provide to other parties if you have not given permission for this, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Indian Blue Jeans does not, in principle, pass on Personal Data to countries outside the European Economic Area or international organizations, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purchase agreement. Should this happen for other reasons, Indian Blue Jeans will determine whether there is an adequacy decision within the meaning of the applicable regulations, and if such a decision does not exist, it will only be possible to provide Personal Data if appropriate or suitable safeguards are available. to be. In situations of passing on Personal Data you can request a copy of these documents via email@example.com regarding Privacy.
If you have given permission for this, we can send our newsletter by e-mail. With every communication along this route an opt-out option is included if you no longer have interest in our newsletter.
We combine your personal data from different sources with each other, in order to offer you the best online shopping experience. We do this by linking various information about you, such as your account details, your purchase history, but also your surfing behavior on our website on various devices, such as your computer, smartphone or tablet. It is also possible that we supplement or optimize your data with data from public or sources where you have given permission for the use intended by Indian Blue Jeans. We only do this when this is legally permitted.
By combining your data from different sources, we can display personalized offers and personalized content on our website or third-party websites that match your interests and purchase history. We can also personalize our newsletter in this way for you. In this way we can make better and more targeted offers.
If you want to use all functionalities on our website, it is necessary that you accept our cookies. On your first visit you will see a window with which you can accept the cookies. You do this by closing the report or by continuing on our website.
Security of personal data
Indian Blue Jeans attaches great importance to the security of Personal Data. We are also required by law to ensure the proper security of your Personal Data. For this reason, we have taken the following appropriate technical and organizational measures, including and where appropriate, to protect your Personal Data:
• Personal data are pseudonymised and data carriers encrypted;
• Handling a good password policy;
• Setting up authorizations;
• Personal data are stored on servers of Indian Blue Jeans or under adequate security are hosted at suppliers with which Indian Blue Jeans has concluded a processing agreement;
• Processing of Personal Data must be recorded in a register;
• It is possible to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services at all times;
• Establishing a procedure for testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the security measures at regular intervals;
• It is possible in a physical or technical incident to timely restore the availability of and access to the Personal Data;
Indian Blue Jeans uses certified SSL connections (the Secure Socket Layer - Protocol) for the website during the ordering process and all contact forms.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Access and change your data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can change this at any time in your account. You can log in to your account at www.indianbluejeans.com. You can also go to Indian Blue Jeans - After Sales if you want to see the data that Indian Blue Jeans has registered for you and for the removal or possible corrections if these data are incorrect or incomplete.
Indian Blue Jeans
Graafsebaan 137, 5248 NL Rosmalen
Disclaimer for www.indianbluejeans.com
United Brands B.V. (Chamber of Commerce: 59338997), hereinafter known as Indian Blue Jeans, grants you access to www.indianbluejeans.com (“the website”) and invites you to purchase the items offered on it. Indian Blue Jeans reserves the right to alter the content or to remove parts thereof at any time without prior notification.
Indian Blue Jeans endeavours to update and/or supplement the content of the website as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that content may be incomplete and/or incorrect. The items offered on the website are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to correctness. These items are subject to change at any time without prior notice from Indian Blue Jeans. A specific reservation applies to prices and other information about products on the website that may be subject to manifest programming and typing errors. No claim may be made from Indian Blue Jeans on the basis of such errors. Indian Blue Jeans can never accept liability for the hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties contained on this website.
All intellectual property rights concerning these materials belong to Indian Blue Jeans. The copying, distribution or any other use of these materials is not permitted without written permission from Indian Blue Jeans, except and only to the extent provided in the regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless otherwise indicated in specific materials.
This disclaimer may change from time to time.